Making progress

On Friday, March 27, Joe and I weighed and measured necks, arms, chest, diaphragm, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves, and upper knees with a tape measure.

Joe went first and lost 6 inches and 13 pounds. I was nervous so he wrote everything for me. I lost 8.4 pounds and lost 11.25 inches!!

Grant it, we had just finished a cleanse so we had been drinking liquids for two days so I see why they have you measure on Day 11.

It is getting harder for me to drink enough water the longer we have been doing this. I guess because I was hungrier at the beginning when we first started, I would drink water to fight off the pangs. Now I find myself getting a dry throat from not drinking enough.

Omelet in the pan
Our 400-600 calorie meals are still going well. I think the one we had last night is my favorite. It was a spinach, tomato egg omelet. I baked 2 corn tortillas and had a homemade tomatillo salsa that Joe made and a cup of strawberries. The omelet was 6 eggs (1 whole one and 5 whites) and massive.

Omelet half eaten
I'm thinking I need to step up the exercising. I feel like now I am doing shake days, I need to do something more.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"