On Wednesday, April 15, Joe and I weighed for our Isagenix Weight Loss and Deep Cleanse program. I was soooo nervous. My breasts were sore and so heavy. I was not feeling hopeful. We always do Joe's measurements first. He lost a whopping 28 lbs. and 16 inches!!

Then it was my turn. *sigh* As I was documenting each measurement, they were smaller than the Day 11 measurements and hope began to soar. When I weighed, I couldn't believe my eyes! The scale said I lost 12 lbs. in 30 Days!!! As I added up all my measurements, I lost a total of 22.75  inches!!

I had a piece of my niece's birthday waiting on the counter for me. I really debated not eating it. I was so proud of my weight loss that I didn't feel good about eating it. It was good, what little I did eat. Then my head started to hurt.

I had all these glorious plans for eating out three meals a day. Little did I know that the foods I thought I wanted, ended up not being all that I thought they'd be. I ate a chicken biscuit for breakfast I don't even remember eating it. It wasn't anything memorable. For lunch, I ordered cashew chicken, egg drop soup, and fried rice. It was good and ate it over a span of a couple hours. The egg drop soup burned my tongue. I don't think I ate dinner Thursday night. I had a pizza slice from Upper Crust for lunch. On Friday night, Joe and I ate at Duke's BBQ. I had pork, mashed potatoes w/gravy, hush puppies, and tomato cucumber salad. It was good, but Joe said we wouldn't be going back. It was a buffet for one, which I like to call a "feeding troth." Huge, obese people kept coming in and I think Joe was getting turned off by that. We drove around looking at neighborhoods and property before going to Common Ground. There we had gelato and chai lattes. Bottled water later that evening.

Saturday morning we went to IHOP for breakfast. We were given a gift card and we were both looking forward to having a hearty, savory breakfast. I had smoked sausage, hash browns, scrambled eggs, and chocolate chip pancakes with decaf coffee. It was delicious! *mouth waters* I don't think I ate lunch or dinner that day. I did eat a bowl of buttered popcorn while watching Netflix.

On Sunday morning, I was happy to start Isagenix all over again!

As I write this, I am on Day 11 of our second 30-Day system. Been cleansing for the 2nd day in a row. We are going to weigh and measure in the morning, I think. We are doing a third week of cleansing for extra weight loss next week. Not sure if we are going to continue a 3rd month or not.
R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"