Checking off those Goals

May 2015 (I'll do a full body shot soon.)















When I first wrote my goals March 23, this is what I wrote: 

These are my goals:
1) Be able to wear my engagement and wedding rings
2) Wear a size M top
3) Wear size 6 or 8 jeans
4) Weight wise, I'd like to be back at 155lbs (or less).


This is where I am at now. I can wear my London Blue Topaz engagement ring. I bought some Medium tops at the consignment store yesterday and they fit! Weight wise, I am at 155 right now. I am going to shoot for 5 more pounds. My 10 jeans fit me comfortably and Joe says my black pants look too baggy. I agree. I haven't tried sizing down pants yet. Before, I think I squeezed into a 10 when I should have been in a 12 probably. Look how miserable I was...
10/17/15 Update: I have marked all of my goals off my list now! I wear a size 8 jeans, weight 151 pounds, medium and small tops, and both wedding rings! 
November 2014 (181 lbs.)

Four generations (I hated looking at this picture.)


Joe and I are hoping to continue using Isagenix. When we sign up people, we get money to continue buying it ourselves. Joe signed up a person last night and a couple today! The results sell it! 

R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"