The offer

A couple weeks ago, I was asked to return to China for 4-8 months, as early as this month. It was a paid position to travel all over the province I taught, to visit all the 80 teachers that were in the Teacher Training Program over the summer. We would visit the trainees at their schools. I assume, check-up on them, see if they are teaching English in English, as well as practicing the techniques they were taught. That would be so neat to see all their schools, see them in their work environment, give them advice and encouragement, and visit other parts of China

Oh, the offer was so tempting! I thought about it for a short 2- minutes, contemplating if it was at all possible. Obviously, already possessing a full-time job and belonging to a family, I couldn't dwell on it long! 😊
R


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"