favorite things #1

One of my favorite things are these eye brow blades. I first saw them when I was watching tutorials on installing a wig. The model used them for edges. I’ve seen them on the counter at the register of the beauty supply store. I usually grab a couple because they do get dull and I use them regularly.
A 3-pack I bought from SHEIN 

This particular 3-pack I bought from SHEIN, a lovely website I found in China, which is where the beauty supply shop owners get them anyways. I use the blades for removing peach fuzz from my face. I first take tweezers for the coarse, thicker hairs because I want those ripped out at the root so they take longer to grow back. Then I use these blades with a layer of coconut oil, and drag the blade downward all over my face. It removes dead skin and fine hairs, leaving your face smooth and hairless. Foundation can then be applied closer to the skin instead of having a barrier your foundation sits on top of. I’ve been shaving my face since a freshman in college (1998). Do you think you will give them a try?

A photo for size comparison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"