30-Day Writing Challenge: What are your top 3 pet peeves?

Day #3: What are your top 3 pet peeves?
https://lifeentirely.wordpress.com/

1. The one that comes to mind first is when you are corresponding with someone and they neglect to answer your questions. Like they do not know how to sequence a thorough response by replying to your inquiries.

2. I know we all know someone like this...A person that talks about their ailments all the time- this hurts or this disease or this problem. They only talk about themselves and never ask questions about you in return. I think that is also classified as "narcissistic". 

3. Excessive noises and movements- I may have self-diagnosed myself as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) recently. I've noticed that multiple sounds and actions at the same time are stressing me out. It causes stress for me and I realize that is my problem, not anyone else's. Not even quit sure if that could be classified as a pet peeve, but it bugs me. 

Pet peeves are individualized and specific to a person. What are your top 3 pet peeves? 

Coming Next- Day #4: Write about someone who inspires you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"