Shewee Extreme Urination Device

Using the Shewee at work

I purchased this Shewee urination device for my daughter and I. We have been out in public, without restrooms in sight, and the urge to pee! There were many colors to choose from, but I chose the dark green that resembled military colors. Partly because I knew we would be using it outdoors and I wanted it to be camouflaged when we were standing among trees and on the side of the road. 


It came in 10 different colors! 


I had a job as a UPS delivery driver with only one gas station in a rural area. I pulled over on the side of the road every day to several times a day. Some days I squatted, other days, I stood up and peed with this device! Not going to lie, I’ve had some accidents and errors with it where the pee ended up down my leg and soiled my pants. Don’t wait until the pee needs to flood out like a rushing river! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastocytosis (Urticaria Pigmentosa)

Adjustment Disorder "Stress Response Syndrome"

Hypomelanic Macules "Ash leaf spots"